Sunday, June 22, 2014

Act IV

Pigmalion, a Farce in 5 Acts
Act IV: Verses 16 - 20
 
Mush is on a fact finding mission 
But she might be chosen due to attrition 
He can negotiate with Ms Doolittle 
Come home with her committal 
And collect from Feelgood, my personal physician 
Johnny, now that she's been chosen 
No doubt you two will soon be posin' 
But after doing heavy lifting 
My bad back is very fitting 
And for those roxies I am jonesin' 
 
We'll get her to Chicago by some ruse 
A free nip tuck she couldn't refuse 
So with Tina's DNA awaiting 
Zhivago can go about creating 
My date for Uncle Sam's big schmooze 
 
I myself am headed for New York City 
But first must meet with the pork committee 
Give Michael J Fox and jerks 
Money for stem cell research? 
Stick a fork in that, I've got no pity 
 
It was easy getting in 30 Rock that day 
My celebrity helps me in that way 
Watching Tina taping closeups 
I quickly switched our coffee cups 
Giving me the DNA of Ms Tina Fey  

No comments:

Post a Comment