Sunday, June 22, 2014

Act I

Pigmalion,  a Farce in 5 Acts
Act I: Verses 1 - 5
 
Johnny Mac needed a date for a wedding 
So he turned to Mush Limpole for some vetting 
I want a demure but bright lass 
With big boobs and a tight ass 
I'll score you some roxies for your abetting 
 
Johnny, I haven't found any ringers 
Alas with the total package, few zingers 
A matronly Texan too plain 
Or those Trotskyites in Maine 
Where in these 48 are the right-wingers

Mush, perhaps a compromise this time 
The main thing is that she look fine 
If cute and low in chronology 
I don't care about her ideology 
Damn, I don't even care about mine
 
Within this herd there is a dearth 
But Ms Right we will unearth 
We must expand our search 
Who at this party would besmirch 
Merely because of her place of birth
 
I'm overcome with a conservative vision 
I hope this won't be met with your derision 
I dreamed of a committee ad hoc 
With me and that gal on 30 Rock 
Mush, I'll create a clone by cell division! 

No comments:

Post a Comment